Re: [Xen-devel] Unstableness in grant table block drivers

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Unstableness in grant table block drivers
From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:55:08 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:55:03 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I do

3 VMs x 40 iSCSI LUNs/VM x foreach (lun) dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/xbd<n> bs=64k

iscsi ops will stop going across the wire in  2 - 3 minutes. Access to
the LUNs from DOM0 still works. I haven't had a chance to try a
smaller configuration. This is all scripted so it only takes a minute
to set up, but I'm busy trying to get FreeBSD to run (and not have
DOM0 lockup) on a recent -unstable.

      -Kip