[Xen-devel]Shared memory between dom0 and others

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel]Shared memory between dom0 and others
From: Facoltà di informatica <ferrucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:56:15 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:55:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My really intention is to construct a communication channel between a daemon
in a guest Os and  a daemon in Dom0 without use the network.I think it's the
same of the block device driver under Xen, but I don't know how Xend
communicate to the frontend driver the number of the port of the event
channel and the frames of the shared pages of the ring. Can you help me?
Thanks

Ferrucci Luca