Re: [Xen-devel] http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/ dead?

As an aside, the Debian kFreeBSD project
(http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/ yes, thats Debian on top of
FreeBSD's kernel) supply a Xenified BSD kernel image in their apt repository.

It's possible to build a root filesystem for from a Linux dom0 using the
Crosshurd tool (http://packages.debian.org/unstable/misc/crosshurd).  This
tool can also be used to build Debian kNetBSD root filesystems and to build
Linux root filesystems (it can also build Hurd filesystems but that won't run
on Xen).

Of course this doesn't help you get a "normal" BSD system up and running.  It
might be fun to play with though.

Cheers,
Mark