Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] memory leak in xend

> Note, that this problaby isn't that bad of a problem in the real world.  We
> have a xen box with 4g and 20 domains(including dom0).  64g ram for dom0(128m
> swap).  It's been up for 84 days, and python only has 15m in use for xend.
>
> My guess is that as long as you don't do a lot with xm/xend, the memory usage
> won't grow.

This happens under real-world usage, as well.  One of our management scripts
polls
"xm list" every minute to gather statistics and state of the domains.  The box
has
been up for 24 hours, and already xend is using > 120M.  I could see other
people
doing something similar very easily and I hope that this problem isn't just
dismissed
as a corner case.

I guess it's time to look towards the alternative management tools.  Any chance
of
making them work with xen-2.0?

Thanks,
-Chris