[Xen-devel] continuous reboot

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] continuous reboot
From: Brian Hays <brian.hays@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:59:13 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:59:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been running xen-unstable from the FC4-test1 repo since "test1"
was released on three different servers with few problems (except for
the issues on my one hyperthreaded box yesterday).

Today I tried upgrading to the latest unstable version from the
rawhide (devel) repository and got continous reboots. Xen would start
to boot, it would see the processor, then just hang, and after about
30-60 seconds it would reboot. This happened on both of my Single Proc
servers -- Both are P4 2.66 Ghz procs - one is a standalone server,
the other is a virtual server running on a VMWare GSX host (I didn't
try it on the hyperthreaded one yet). Anybody else seeing this or know
of a fix?

Thanks,
Brian