RE: [Xen-devel] IMPORTANT: Mailing list closed

To: "James Bulpin" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Adam Heath" <doogie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 00:06:02 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:06:15 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adam,

Sorry you got caught out by the list change over, but it looks like most
people saw the announcements and have switched over to the new server
OK.

The new server seems to be working great -- I see messages I post come
back to me on the list in under 10s, rather than the many hours delay
and random reordering which seemed to be commonplace with sourceforge.

Best,
Ian