Re: [Xen-devel] BVT scheduler settings examples

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] BVT scheduler settings examples
From: Phil Carinhas <pac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:59:46 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:59:55 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 01:30:32PM +0000, Grzegorz Milos wrote:
> > Are there any examples of bvt scheduler parameters usage?
>
> Not to my knowledge. We should document such things, but this is a bit time
> taking.
> Any more questions. I am happy to help.
 Gregor

   What would be the appropriate place to put the bvt commands
 for startup? In each domain's config file?

 Also, would anyone have a complex examples of scheduler configuration
 that involves warp use with BVT? Thanks,

-Phil Carinhas
--
 | Dr. Philip A. Carinhas       | pac(at)fortuitous.com   |