Re: [Xen-devel] xen + debian packages + megaraid driver

Sigh. Many apologies to all who spent time helping me with this. For
whatever reason, under Bus Option, PCI had been turned off. An odd
default, imo, but there you go.

Thank you, everyone. Am looking forward to finally working with this
cool tech :)

-michal urbanski