[Xen-devel] xend startup problem

Hi,

I have this strange problem.
I have put xend in startup scripts for start in run level 3, and
something do not work very well.

The problem is, when i start a virtual machine, this machine can't reach
the gateway.

After the boot of host machine, ifconfig give me 3 interfaces (eth0, lo,
xen-br0)

xend are running
# ps auxwww|grep xend
root      1773  0.0  5.3  9300 6764 ?        S    15:40   0:00 python
/usr/sbin/xend start

# brctl show
xen-br0         8000.00e07dfc4ff4       no              eth0

After i start the virtual machine, ifconfig give me 4 interfaces (eth0,
lo, xen-br0, vif1.0)

But if i start xend manually after the startup of the host machine, and
then start the virtual machine i can reach the gateway and everything
work very well.

Can someone point me some "debug" that can i do to see where is the
problem ?

I'm using Scientific Linux CERN release 3.0.2 (SL) (Is based on Redhat
Enterprise) and xen-2.0
Thank's.

ND
--