Re: [Xen-devel] MTRR support - what's needed

Have you tried the "NoMTRR" option in the xorg.conf? (this is not a proper fix)

Mark

"Boing!  Init 0" said Zebedee

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Rik van Riel wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that MTRR support isn't there at all in Xen,
and that the X server on my Xen test system needs it ;)

I'm wondering if there are fundamental reasons why MTRR
support isn't enabled in Xen, and what I could do to
make it happen.  Any special things that need to be
kept in mind ?