Re: [Xen-devel] USB with Xen2.0

Does usb devices works with Xen2.0, even when only domaim0 is present?

Yes, we've had success reports.

does it work with multiple domains?

Depends what you mean. Dom0 will by default control all the USB devices. If you want another domain to control a USB root hub device, you can assign it permissions, as for a driver domain.

If you have a USB disk or network device, you can share it with other domains just like you can for any other disk or network device.

My USB virtualisation stuff (give guests control of individual USB ports) is in progess but I keep getting distracted by other things (most recently the 2.0 release).

if Yes, how to make it work?

To make it work in dom0, just stick it in the Linux kernel config and it should Just Work(TM).

HTH,
Mark