Re: [Xen-devel] Xen cpu usage limting

To: "Mark Williamson" <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen cpu usage limting
From: "Brian Wolfe" <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:26:36 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:27:46 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yikes! Is this where that saying "be carefull what you wish for" comes
into play?  :)

I hope you didn't push this out just because I asked about the schedulers.
I'd feel kind of guilty of making ya'lls work go in the direction i'm
asking about.

--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18